7 Members of Las Vegas Fire and Rescue Technical Rescue Team have been selected to participate in the first ever CMC International GRIMP North America Competition March 29-30 on the USS Iowa Battleship in Los Angeles, CA. 10 teams in total from around the world were invited to participate. There will be a total of 5 events challenging teams in both high angle and confined space rescue. check out the video here, https://youtu.be/7KwjYpKzQ5Y
As our Las Vegas team competes, we will be honoring Geoffery Scott Schelin, one of our team member's uncles who gave the ultimate sacrifice on the USS Iowa. He was one of 47 sailors that died when a gun turret exploded wile they were at sea on April 19,1989.
Show your support with a Las Vegas GRIMP NA shirt today!
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- All Heather Sport colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- pill-resistant air jet yarn
- double-needle stitching throughout
- double-lined hood
- pouch pocket; matching drawcord
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Safety Orange is compliant with ANSI - ISEA 107 High Visibility Standards